High-impact technology is the basis pf our innovation.
Technology is the key to the development of our solutions and, thanks to it, we achieve bio-healthy spaces, guaranteeing energy efficiency, optimising resources and reducing our clients’ environmental impact. Would you like to know how? Find out below.
Air purification technology.
Our [i]air solutions use efficient purifiers that apply photocatalysis, negative ionisation, filtration systems and controlled ultraviolet light radiation to regenerate and improve indoor air quality, free of smoke, gases, viruses, bacteria and allergens.
Our purifiers incorporate photocatalysis and ultraviolet C irradiation to clean the environment, eliminating microorganisms by modifying their DNA. They also apply other advances such as negative ionisation, filtration systems such as Hepa and Activated Carbon, and air quality sensors to automate equipment operation.
Antimicrobial surface treatments.
Our [i]surfaces solutions use coatings of ultraphotosensitive nanolayers that have antibacterial, self-cleaning, odour removal and gas decontamination capacities on all types of surfaces thanks to the photocatalytic effect that is activated by light. Our coatings include:
- Coatings for porous surfaces.
- Coatings for painted, plastic or metal surfaces.
- Coatings to purify indoor air and keep any surface aseptic.
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial protector with ionic silver as an active ingredient.
Urban decontamination treatments.
Our [i]surfaces solutions use cutting-edge nanotechnology to purify air and decontaminate urban surfaces through the use of self-cleaning, protective nanolayers.
- Coatings for facades in the sun.
- Coatings for facades in the shade or in indirect light.
- Coatings for plastic and metal materials.
Anti-corrosion coatings and protection systems.
Our [i]surfaces solutions use nanolayer technology for corrosion encapsulation, thus protecting and preserving the surface finish against external agents.
- Coating that stops and protects against corrosion, encapsulation of asbestos and hazardous substances.
- Neutralising salt remover on surfaces.
- Protector against corrosion on wet or submerged surfaces.
- Waterproofing system based on polyurethane membranes.
- Protective coating against highly corrosive substances.
- Final coating of surfaces against moisture, water and graffiti.
Thermal insulation systems and coatings.
Our [i]surfaces solutions use a technology developed by NASA that applies Thermal Ceramics to protect surfaces against fire by reflecting heat and blocking heat transfer through thermal insulation coatings.
- Heat insulating ceramic coating.
- Ceramic insulator for very high temperatures (<370ºC).
- Insulator for high temperatures (up to 175ºC).
- Coating for protection and barrier against fire.
- Passive protection against explosions, gases and fuels.
Water treatment and filtration technology.
Our [i]water solutions apply technology to improve the quality of swimming pool water. To achieve more efficient, ecological and bio-healthy swimming pools, we have:
- Solar decontaminating coatings using photocatalysis for the sides and bottom of swimming pools and wet external surfaces.
- Recycled glass filtration with high longevity and self-disinfection.
- Natural filtration medium with ion exchange that reduces maintenance times.
- Broad spectrum bacteriological treatment for efficient water disinfection.
Systems for efficient laundering processes.
Our [i]water solutions use systems designed to improve the quality and treatment of water in uses such as laundering.
To achieve efficient laundering processes, we have developed the GMG Laundering System©, certified with the ECO-TECHNOLOGY seal, which achieves an efficient laundering process that optimises all resources, saving water and energy consumption and reducing pollution from discharges.
Treatments for clothing asepsis.
Our [i]clothes solutions prolong the cleaning and disinfection of textiles using microbicidal coatings.
Antimicrobial protector, endorsed by the CSIC, which prolongs the asepsis of all types of fabrics by 99.84% up to the fifth wash and lasts up to 30 washes with an average microbial reduction of 96%.
Cleaning equipment in kitchen smoke extraction systems.
Our [i]clean solutions apply technology to eliminate built up grease in industrial kitchens, thus avoiding the risk of fire and increased energy consumption. To do this, we have:
Robots de cepillado para lograr la limpieza más rápida y eficaz en el interior de los conductos de extracción.
Generadores de espuma activa para conseguir la disolución molecular de la grasa.
Desengrasante de alto efecto para la eliminación de grasa en cualquier superficie.
Sistema de videoinspección para ver y grabar el estado del sistema de extracción antes y después de la intervención.
Medidor de espesor digital para medir de espesor digital para calcular el nivel de grasa en los depósitos.
Mobiliario urbano inteligente.
Para mejorar nuestro entorno de manera rentable y responsable en nuestras ciudades, contamos con tecnología de descontaminación urbana y apoyo a la sostenibilidad, como:
- Scrubbing robots to achieve the fastest and most effective cleaning possible inside extraction ducts.
- Active foam generators for molecular dissolution of grease.
- High-impact degreaser for the removal of grease on any surface.
- Video-inspection system to view and record the condition of the extraction system before and after the intervention.
- Digital thickness gauge to measure thickness digitally for calculating the level of grease.
See all our [i]solutions here.
Would you like to see the sectors we operate in?
Find out here.
Talk to our team.
If you are looking for a customised solution for a specific use or need, get in touch and we’ll show you how we can help.